Confirmed with Link: Coyotes Development Camp - July 3-7 - Ice Den Scottsdale

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Why can't they just switch to Mastodon?
Have like a big NHL instance where every trade or rumor gets posted.
And the NHL themselves can host that instance and would have their own federated social network.
With their own rules, etc.
Egad I am old. WTH is Mastadon ( if not an extinct creature related to elephants)?

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
MY starting lineup...with Cooley signing and Dumba signing

Keller - Hayton - Schmaltz -> continued growth as a unit
Zucker - Cooley - Kerfoot - > smart 2 way veteran guys to help Cooley
Crouse - McBain - Maccelli - > continued growth
Carcone / Boyd - Bjugstad - Guenther - savvy veteran to guide / support Guenther

Moser-Durzi
Valimaki-Dumba
Stetcher - Soderstrom
Brown

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Despite not scoring until the shoostout, Cooley was best player on the ice. Lipkin with a goal and an assist. Doan showed good patience with his goal. Lamoreux is gonna be very good imo.
All in all, looks to be the best set of prospects we've had.
I hated that Lamoreux pick, but man is he big. He looks like a man among boys. Hope he does well, same as Simashev.

Despite not scoring until the shoostout, Cooley was best player on the ice. Lipkin with a goal and an assist. Doan showed good patience with his goal. Lamoreux is gonna be very good imo.
All in all, looks to be the best set of prospects we've had.
Was Geekie visible?

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
This is development camp. I would think all teams fans same the same thing about their kids.:)
I understand it’s development camp but I disagree. I don’t think all fans say, wow we have a lot of young talent, our future is bright!

The coyotes prospect pool is very deep. I wish we had more top end talent but we have a very deep pool with tons of upside.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
MY starting lineup...with Cooley signing and Dumba signing

Keller - Hayton - Schmaltz -> continued growth as a unit
Zucker - Cooley - Kerfoot - > smart 2 way veteran guys to help Cooley
Crouse - McBain - Maccelli - > continued growth
Carcone / Boyd - Bjugstad - Guenther - savvy veteran to guide / support Guenther

Moser-Durzi
Valimaki-Dumba
Stetcher - Soderstrom
Brown
Your 5,6, and 7 D are all Right shots. Any issues there? I’d rather trade Soderstrom and sign Jones. Balance things out and try our hand with some other young player or prospect that’s not Soderstrom. Or I guess we could just assign him to Tucson and make him prove himself as an elite AHL defenseman. If he can’t do that then he’s a bust anyway.

rt

May 13, 2004
I remember when Hockey News said we had the best prospects with Strome, Domi, Declair and a bunch of Dman. See how we develop this group.
We’ve got great volume working in our favor, as well. Pick placement has been pretty good (not as good as you’d hope for a tank) but it’s the frequency that may give us the edge.

BA has run our last three drafts. He’s picked 18 top three rounders in that time. That’s six years worth of top three round picks condensed down into three years.

‘21
9-Guenther
37-Doan
43-Fedotov
60-Moser

‘22
3-Cooley
11-Geekie
29-Lamoreaux
36-Duda
43-Lutz
67-Matikka
94-Langlois

‘23
6-Simashev
12-But
37-Hrabal
70-Castagna
72-Nordh
81-Ludke
88-Moroz

rt

May 13, 2004
And we do have another seven next draft, another seven the draft after and six in the draft after that. So even if we trade another 2nd and another 3rd, we’ll have crammed 12 years worth of top three round picks into just 6 years.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I understand it’s development camp but I disagree. I don’t think all fans say, wow we have a lot of young talent, our future is bright!

The coyotes prospect pool is very deep. I wish we had more top end talent but we have a very deep pool with tons of upside.
I’ve never been in the least bit impressed with our prospects overall, until now.

Reactions: Coyotes19c

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

not going to lie, I thought this was a little cringe worthy

It’s Walkin’ and Talkin’ with Jeff Spocoli

1F7FAD4E-384E-43D4-A515-58F10284CD7A.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad