Confirmed with Link: Coyotes Development Camp - July 3-7 - Ice Den Scottsdale

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
No mention of a stream or prospect tournament. Anyone know if that's in the cards this year?

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Big 10 goaltender of the year Ryan Bischel is a nice invite. I’d say we should sign him and let him and Vilalta split the net in Tucson but I believe he already committed to his Covid 5th year eligibility at Notre Dame.

Reactions: MIGs Dog and Mosby

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Hache was a pretty steady, no frills D in Kingston. Might be worthwhile for Tucson.

Cameron Poe Dameron

Jul 19, 2022
Bummer for me Friday is STH only but I'll probably go Mon and Tue at least. Hopefully someone can get some decent video of the scrimmage.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Big 10 goaltender of the year Ryan Bischel is a nice invite. I’d say we should sign him and let him and Vilalta split the net in Tucson but I believe he already committed to his Covid 5th year eligibility at Notre Dame.

He's planning on returning to ND for one more season. If he gets a pro-contract offer, that would change his thinking, I suppose.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
He's planning on returning to ND for one more season. If he gets a pro-contract offer, that would change his thinking, I suppose.

Yeah that’s what I thought. Didn’t know if my memory was correct or not though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad