Confirmed with Link: Coyotes Development Camp - July 3-7 - Ice Den Scottsdale

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Possible the plan has always been to see where he is at during the prospect camp. Also possible he was initially hesitant during the shitstorm but wants to sign now and BA is going to make him prove it in camp. Zucker mentioning Cooley was kind of weird to me but makes more sense now.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Sign Caleb Jones and Matt Dumba. Send Carcone, Galchenyuk and Soderstrom to Tucson so they can actually have a winning team down there.

Keller-Hayton-Schmaltz
Maccelli-Bjugstad-Zucker
Crouse-Cooley-Guenther
Kerfoot-McBain-Boyd
O’Brien

Moser-Dumba
Valimaki-Durzi
Jones-Stecher
Brown

Vejmelka
Ingram

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I don't have a twitter account so none of the links work anymore since twitter started blocking people without accounts because twitter. Anyone willing to summarize?

Hoping HF will start to follow the standard many others are switching to now which is posting screenshots of the tweet instead of a link.

Reactions: Edenjung

rt

May 13, 2004
I don't have a twitter account so none of the links work anymore since twitter started blocking people without accounts because twitter. Anyone willing to summarize?

Hoping HF will start to follow the standard many others are switching to now which is posting screenshots of the tweet instead of a link.
It’s a video of Cooley being extremely intentionally vague about his plans. He appears to intentionally leave the door open to signing this summer and not going back to college. Yet he started his statement explaining that he would go back to college. Pretty strange.

Here’s one of him being loose and joking around about the first pitch he’s throwing out at the dbacks game

He’s usually so darn serious. Nice to see him cut it up a little.

—-

Couldn’t you just have a burner? Like username789462794 account? Tweet nothing and follow nobody?

rt

May 13, 2004
For you @Sinurgy

“My plan is to go back to college right now. Things could change but for right now I’m focusing on going back and hopefully helping that team win a national championship.”

“I do want to play (in the NHL) as quick as possible. I do want to be NHL ready. I want to come in and be an impactful player. I know it’s a hard league so I want to be the most prepared I can be to make that step”

Reactions: Sinurgy

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
For you @Sinurgy

“My plan is to go back to college right now. Things could change but for right now I’m focusing on going back and hopefully helping that team win a national championship.”

“I do want to play (in the NHL) as quick as possible. I do want to be NHL ready. I want to come in and be an impactful player. I know it’s a hard league so I want to be the most prepared I can be to make that step”
Thanks man! That is encouraging he seems still down to be a Coyote and the TED debacle doesn't seem as big of a deal.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Why can't they just switch to Mastodon?
Have like a big NHL instance where every trade or rumor gets posted.
And the NHL themselves can host that instance and would have their own federated social network.
With their own rules, etc.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Well...went yesterday to development camp...didn't see Cooley skate, missed first 20mins of first session and missed last hour of 2nd session and no cooley on the ice.

Goldsmith & Szuber are extremely large individuals, both are really tall and very thick.

Lamoureux is a pretty skater for a giraffe

Castagna has goal-scoring ability

Hrabal is huge

Doan has a heavy shot like his dad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad