kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
4/5 Dostoevsky guys for this one.

0f128831-3024-4c00-8e5c-4e804dc6fff0_text.gif

tekstuliaopencall2021.gif

Bez-imeni-1-1.gif

He must have been out drinking with the Jets last night.

tenor-1-1.gif

Last edited:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
They need to change up Ehlers and Connor. Try to get both lines going.

It will take a few consecutive of games of that line getting lit up for 2-3 GA for that happen. And even then the best you might get is Ehlers in the Vilardi spot. It'll take those lines being trash for another few games and 3-4 game losing streak before he goes back to ESV line that dominated the league in the Dec.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
It will take a few consecutive of games of that line getting lit up for 2-3 GA for that happen. And even then the best you might get is Ehlers in the Vilardi spot. It'll take those lines being trash for another few games and 3-4 game losing streak before he goes back to ESV line that dominated the league in the Dec.

Bowness has said recently he might try Ehlers and Vilardi with Scheifele because "of the analytics" but we'll see.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
What a disgusting second period And even worse third. I've seen this bullshit movie before, Total nonchalant, non-efforts in their third while trailing
2-12-1 when trailing after two.
I am worried that this is becoming team inconsistent again and Dallas keeps collecting points.
A malaise is setting in...

Reactions: kellhunter

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
So pionk got the bump up to pair with Morrissey

I get it that you need offense when trailing

But ironic considering the accountability talks

Reactions: kanadalainen

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Bowness has said recently he might try Ehlers and Vilardi with Scheifele because "of the analytics" but we'll see.

Yeah we'll see... he might go back to that line but like I said it'll take some pretty dire circumstances involving a losing a streak. Normal organizations don't break up a dominant line and persist with the team struggling after their changes for such a long time if they consider the original line something they actually like.

Reactions: hn777

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
The effort was lacking by every Jet not named Monahan today, after the Flames tied it up the Jets showed very little interest. Pionk worst game in a very long time.
I don't think Monahan looked good beyond the 1st, and even then his 3 goals weren't anything that he created, as much as I love garbage goals. 2nd line can't get much going, 3rd line looked good a few times until the puck went to Appleton and then he killed the play, 4th line was fine in limited ice time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad