Value of: Could Toronto acquire one of the following dman?

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
No, but I played 3 sports high level, including junior national soccer. I know relative worth of athletes. And 30 goals/60 points at age 27-28 in today's NHL is not a joke. Regardless of the undervaluing due to percieved "softness". However, as mentioned to the other poster, to be fair, I should have prefaced iwth JVR signs with anaheim.

You have to be kidding me with the "worth of athletes" bs. First of all this "Hockey's future" not soccer's future, we don't care what soccer you played. I bet most of the people on here have played hockey to some degree, some at a very high level. Hell I'm playing BCHL and my older brother plays NCAA D1 hockey, do we think that we "know the worth of athletes" more than anyone else? No. Such a ******** statement.

JVR is a rental. He isn't worth any thing near any of those players. He is worth a 1st. Get a grip.

DougGilmour93

Feb 7, 2007
You have to be kidding me with the "worth of athletes" bs. First of all this "Hockey's future" not soccer's future, we don't care what soccer you played. I bet most of the people on here have played hockey to some degree, some at a very high level. Hell I'm playing BCHL and my older brother plays NCAA D1 hockey, do we think that we "know the worth of athletes" more than anyone else? No. Such a ******** statement.

JVR is a rental. He isn't worth any thing near any of those players. He is worth a 1st. Get a grip.

Understand though, if he's traded now (this summer), he's not your typical rental. Whomever acquires him has him for the full year at a great cap hit, and not just for the final 2 months of the season. That alone ups his value.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00