Value of: Could Toronto acquire one of the following dman?

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
If a trade happened my guess would be with Anaheim. Ducks and Leafs seem to always find a way to work out trades with each other. :nod:

DougGilmour93

Feb 7, 2007
I have a feeling Toronto will acquire a big name dman before the season starts. It would make sense as we are obviously making an attempt (as it clearly shows by our recent FA signings) to make a run at the cup within these next 2 years (before the big 2 contracts are due up) and beyond.

DougGilmour93

Feb 7, 2007
Parayko would no doubt cost us one of our big 3. Same would go for Ghost and Provorov (which I did not list).

Bouwmeester would interest me as he's a great shutdown dman and minute muncher. Depending on the cost of course.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
A lot of those Dmen on that list would require Marner or Nylander.

Stralman, Seabrook, Bouwmeester, and Tanev probably dont. The rest most likely would(Debatable on the Ducks trio but I suspect they all still would).

Some of them wouldn't be available even for Marner/Nylander+(Parayko, Slavin, Pesce, Hamilton, Trouba).

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
You could probably get Giordano. You wouldn't like the price and it would shorten your window but you could probably get him haha.

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
Dumba is a big no. Trouba I could see being available, if JT is still unhappy. I'm betting you won't like the pricetag though.

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA
Sure if you could retain about 5 years of his contract.

Some LA fans have been open to trading Jake Muzzin. He's only 28; I would be interested to see what they would want.

That was pre expansion draft. We cannot afford to move him now

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
A lot of those Dmen on that list would require Marner or Nylander.

Stralman, Seabrook, Bouwmeester, and Tanev probably dont. The rest most likely would(Debatable on the Ducks trio but I suspect they all still would).

Some of them wouldn't be available even for Marner/Nylander+(Parayko, Slavin, Pesce, Hamilton, Trouba).

the ducks would ask marner/nylander for vatanen/montour?

yeah right. also pretty sure the canes would do pesce for marner in a heartbeat, add in a + and they would have a heart attack. flames probably do it as well for hamilton considering marner would easily be a top line talent and they could still roll a giordano,hamonic,brodie and stone top 4

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario

yeah right. also pretty sure the canes would do pesce for marner in a heartbeat, add in a + and they would have a heart attack. flames probably do it as well for hamilton considering marner would easily be a top line talent and they could still roll a giordano,hamonic,brodie and stone top 4

Neither Manson nor Montour would be available for any realistic price that you would ever consider fair. Which basically means offer Nylander or don't bother offering.

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC

Nope. All those guys cost you Nylander or Marner.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
We have a ton of assets including 1sts and Liljegren. If the right deal comes up, we may not say no.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00