OT: Coronavirus XXI: School is Back in Session

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxR11

Mar 28, 2017
Da fuq?

Which Restaurants were not ordered to close up shop at the beginning. What Restaurant is allowed to operate at 100% capacity?

We haven't been in a lockdown since June. And i highly doubt most restaurants need to have 100% capacity. Most people are less likely to go out, sit down to eat now because of the threat of the virus and increasing cases caused by a bunch of irresponsible people not following protocols and gathering for parties etc. A lot of people are ordering out skip the dishes though.

If we did a better job of really keeping cases low, I think our economy would be better. More confidence to go out and support businesses.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Sorry you didn't have the flu.

Norwalk virus causes viral gastroenteritis, which is also known as acute nonbacterial gastroenteritis, food poisoning, food infection, stomach flu, and winter vomiting disease. A Norwalk virus infection results in illness 24 to 48 hours after exposure, and symptoms last from 12-48 hours.
Ok Doctor, anywhere I see , vomiting and diarrhea is common with the flu. Where does it say that it isn’t the flu? Regardless, just because Covid doesn’t kill mainly healthy people, doesn’t mean it isn’t serious. Not sure why people can’t understand this.

Reactions: HK97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad