OT: Coronavirus VII: No Unrelated Politics Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
I’ve got a way to end Covid-19

Take all cases and suspected cases and under cause of death mark it undetermined.

problem solved.

Edit: my Dave Chapelle “modern problems require modern solutions” picture didn’t work so you guys will just have to use your imaginations.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
There was a large outcry among NYC medical professionals about thousands of uncounted deaths, owing to a significant number of people dying there before tests were available. As one can see, accounting for these ~3.7k deaths still only changes the death totals by about 10% so one is looking at the same order of magnitude problem.

Yes I agree. I was just saying the quantity of dead will rise due to the revised criteria in response to the op who was referencing this might be a second wave. We are still deep inside the first wave.

Reactions: Frank the Tank

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I’ve got a way to end Covid-19

Take all cases and suspected cases and under cause of death mark it undetermined.

problem solved.

Edit: my Dave Chapelle “modern problems require modern solutions” picture didn’t work so you guys will just have to use your imaginations.

I think that’s what China Iran and Russia are accused of doing.

Reactions: oilers'72

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
I think that’s what China Iran and Russia are accused of doing.

I made that joke last night on houseparty and it led to a discussion about if you had two countries with roughly the same population and similar economies and societies. One country does nothing to fight the disease and it kills millions of individuals who are more at risk. The other country does everything they can to save as many as possible.

Which country would be in a better position for future generations?

Reactions: McShogun99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad