Player Discussion Corey Perry

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I'm expecting Murray to try to get Kase signed to a rakell type steal of a contract. 6 years, 20 million or something like that

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I'm expecting Murray to try to get Kase signed to a rakell type steal of a contract. 6 years, 20 million or something like that

6 years at just over $3m would be amazing, but I'd be really surprised if Kase was okay with that.

He probably doesn't deserve too much more than that just yet, but that could change in a hurry, and he'd potentially be leaving a lot of money on the table if he even maintains this level of play over that span.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013

That would be insane if we managed to get Rakell and Kase long term for ~7mil per. I don't see it with Kase, I think his agent will look at his injuries and push for more. Bob is a wizard when it comes to RFAs though so you never know.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
4 games in a row picking up a point or more totaling 3 goals 4 assists 7 points. So happy to see him producing so well hopefully he is able to continue to produce well.

eternalbedhead

Let's not rebuild and say we did
Aug 10, 2015
Corona, CA
He's finally looking dangerous again. Can't skate to save his life but he's looking strong on his skates for once. Hopefully this keeps up.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Maybe I was hallucinating but he's looking the exact same as he was before the injury occurred. 80% of his games played he's been pretty effective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad