Corey Crawford is a beauty.

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
What a ****ing treat it would be if he manages to ACTUALLY get a Vezina, and plays like this in the playoffs for a Smythe, AND they win the cup.

I might **** my pants in glee.

HFB would implode and most posters would still call him an average NHL starter.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
I love the Crawford bashing on threads here and elsewhere. I would love for him to get a few more shutouts after seeing 30shots a game this year.

Gurth

Feb 22, 2010
Madison
Funny you don't read too many complaints about his cap hit anymore.

Maybe Stan & Co. knew what they had.

Maybe...

:)

Venthon

Nov 11, 2014
He's only good because our defense makes no mistakes

I mean seriously, EVERYONE has a career year at some point, doesn't mean he'll be any good next year. He got chased in the 2015 playoffs against the Predators, come on, AND he sucked against the Coyotes really bad that one year, he CAN'T be good. He got pulled, good goalies don't get pulled. Period. Oh, and glove side high! :sarcasm:

EmeticDonut

Oct 7, 2006
Funny you don't read too many complaints about his cap hit anymore.

Maybe Stan & Co. knew what they had.

Maybe...

:)

Nonsense, there are hundreds far more qualified GM's and coaches on HFboards alone, who know far more about teams and players than those incompetents.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I used to think of him as above average, but not elite. At this point he is nothing short of outstanding.

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
Hall was only good because of the team in front of him.

Esposito was only good because of the team in front of him.

Belfour was only good because of the team in front of him.

Crawford's only good because he has TVR, Svedberg, and Rozsival in front of him.

Should I continue?

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Crawford has turned into one of my favorite players on this team. He has really grown his game and mental fortitude over the years. Would rather have no other goalie backstopping this team.

ModryJazyk

Go Hawks !
Feb 22, 2010
Bratislava
img_5427-1.jpg

thanks to CC last two games were so close.

rick hawk

Apr 9, 2004
Hall was only good because of the team in front of him.

Esposito was only good because of the team in front of him.

Belfour was only good because of the team in front of him.

Crawford's only good because he has TVR, Svedberg, and Rozsival in front of him.

Should I continue?

Hall stopped the Canadiens dynasty that might have been the greatest the league has ever known. He carried the Hawks on his back again and again. To say that about him is completely untrue and inaccurate.

Gooner

Feb 21, 2016
Munich
Hall stopped the Canadiens dynasty that might have been the greatest the league has ever known. He carried the Hawks on his back again and again. To say that about him is completely untrue and inaccurate.
I'm pretty sure he wasn't serious.

cassac

Sep 19, 2013
Inspired from the main board. What would Crow have to do to contend for the HHoF?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad