Post-Game Talk: Constellation of Constipation

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Gotta stop over passing and finishing
I mean wedgewood made some real nice saves but would have been nice of them to finish those

not a bad game, not really surprising Dallas pushed hard. Really only at the end they started getting actual good chances and Igor bailed them out. Before that Dallas was just kinda throwing everything at the net but it wasn't real dangerous looking

Kakko still needs to shoot quicker though...was able to walk right to the slot in the third period and tried to stick handle into the net, should just shot it

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Rangers had a TON of rush chances and blew them. We got our two on the few sustained pressure shifts. Rangers convert just one of those rush chances, and this would have been a defining win for the team. Instead it's a defining Shesty win, good for him.
Of course, if Dallas converts on any of theirs, then the script is flipped. Tough game, either team could be happy with their performance

Reactions: will1066

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
That was the Igor we all know and love.

Also Kakko is becoming a really good player. He was all over the ice tonight. I feel like before the season is done he’s going to have an absolutely dominant game. Maloneys been calling it on the radio broadcast too. You can see it coming.

Mika’s gotta start shooting on the rush. Everyone and their mother knows he’s going to try to pass it to Kreider. You especially can’t get away with that when you have a player like Heiskanen defending.

My third player of the game was Miller. I thought he had a really strong game.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Again with the finishing. We didn't have one good look the last 30 minutes of that game and Kakko's goal should have been stopped. I don't know what games you guys watch sometimes.

Not a terrible game by any stretch, but finishing was not an issue.
Literally just Trocheck, he had 3 or 4 good looks and missed them all. Oh and Laf had one or two. Other than that they didn't have many chances lol.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Literally just Trocheck, he had 3 or 4 good looks and missed them all. Oh and Laf had one or two. Other than that they didn't have many chances lol.
Multiple odd mans for the 2 best friends and a 3 on 1 down low that ended up with Goodrow in a bad shooting angle receiving a pass into his skates

Reactions: LeetchisGod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad