Connor McDavid vs Jack Eichel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
I find this post very offensive, you have been reported to the authorities.
Of all things on this forum my comment was so offensive because I joke that you will be eating crow in 3 years from now (seeing as I believe McDavid will be a generational talent and 3 years is a reasonable amount of time for him to adapt to the NHL). Wow! Put me (and so many others on HF) on your block list if you are so easily offended.

The SPCA?
:laugh:

3 Minute Minor

Sep 29, 2009
Do you somehow think I don't know McDavid accelerated? It's irrelevant that he lost a year of bantams or whatever. You think that matters today? For the past three years he and Eichel have played at the top level of amateur hockey in their respective countries and their birthdays are only a couple months apart. They are the same age and they are at the same stage of their development. It's as simple as that.

For the bolded part... what? I said nothing about losing a year of bantams or whatever or that it mattered today. Your reading comprehension explains a lot.

Ask the IIHF their ages, Eichel is 18, McDavid is 17 (fyi this is an IIHF event). Regardless of what you say, their birthyear is what counts which is why McDavid is eligible for the U18s and Eichel is not. Common sense enough for ya?

As a 16 year old on the third line, McDavid had as many points as 18 year old Eichel on the first line. Fact of life, deal with it, your boy flopped in the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad