Value of: Connor Mcdavid trade give your teams best offer...

Hatrix

Oct 7, 2017
Gaudreau @ 6.75M = 26G 38A 64P = 9.5 Points/Million Salary

McDavid @ 12.5M = 24G 39A 63P = 5.0 Points/Million Salary

But here is the kicker:

Monahan + Gaudreau @ 13.125 = 49G 69A 118P = 9 Points/Million Salary

Not to mention McDavid gets considerable more ice time than either of the flames.

So the Flames, myself (and I am sure other flames fans) are ok with being "insane"... and a playoff team.

It's fun to cherry pick stats.

It's even funner to make claims that Calagry is a playoff team when the season is only half way through and as a franchise they have literally only made the playoffs one more additional time over Edmonton.

To date both franchises have been equally as incompetent and irrelevant in the modern age. Futility is still futility regardless how hard you try and sugar coat it.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Gaudreau @ 6.75M = 26G 38A 64P = 9.5 Points/Million Salary

McDavid @ 12.5M = 24G 39A 63P = 5.0 Points/Million Salary

But here is the kicker:

Monahan + Gaudreau @ 13.125 = 49G 69A 118P = 9 Points/Million Salary

Not to mention McDavid gets considerable more ice time than either of the flames.

So the Flames, myself (and I am sure other flames fans) are ok with being "insane"... and a playoff team.

More ice time past a certain point is a negative, not a positive. Johnny just has to go score when he’s out there. McDavid has much more responsibility due to our garbage team.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Toronto offers 6 1st round picks + Sandin

Toronto doesn't match Matthews offersheet so Edmonton gets those 4 1st rounders + 2 1st rounders from Toronto and Sandin

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
It would take something like this, yes. Two things I'd like to point out; we don't know Matthews next contract number (Reilly is a $5 Million AAV -Edit) and McDavid is on pace for a 120 point season. On a team that has no secondary scoring. Think about that for a sec :)

Something like this? I wouldn't give anything more than that for Connor, but I am sure other teams would. As for a lack of secondary scoring, you can blame Chia for that mess - losing Eberle and Hall for bs... no wonder Connor is on his own rotting away prime years now and more to come.

Dirby Kach

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2009
J. Drouin
S. Weber
C. Price
R. Poehling
J. Brook
1st in 19
1st in 20
2nd in 19
2nd in 20
3rd in 21

The Red Helmet

Dec 19, 2007
My offer from Buffalo:

Sam Reinhart
Jake McCabe
Casey Mittelstadt
4 first round picks (Sabres, Sabres, Blues, Sharks)
Brendan Guhle
Rasmus Asplund

Last edited by a moderator:

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Chiarelli offers Larsson+Lucic+Reider+Spooner+Manning and their combined 5goals this season.
(Hall+Yak+Eberle+Caggiula)

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
With his contract nobody can really take him without being in the same situation as the Oilers, he was a fool signing that contract if he wanted to win the SC same as Price although Price knew what he was signing into whereas McDavid was 18 his agent should be fired

Reactions: Devonator

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
With his contract nobody can really take him without being in the same situation as the Oilers, he was a fool signing that contract if he wanted to win the SC same as Price although Price knew what he was signing into whereas McDavid was 18 his agent should be fired

You know, if you used a period or two it would allow everyone to break down the numerous ridiculous statements instead of sifting through a giant steaming pile of ignorance.

McDavid was on his ELC at age 18. He is also worth every penny he is paid. As for taking a discount to help his team, get back to me when we see what Tkachuk signs for. We'll see how that plays out.

It's great for you guys that your top line is rolling, but there's a difference between riding a heater and doing it every year. We heard the Colorado folk earlier in the year when Rantanen was leading the league, we have Calgary fans chirping now, we'll see whose leading the league in scoring after 82 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad