Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOylerz

Feb 28, 2002
London, Ontario
Congrats Canes! Great crowd tonight, your team played well and was just that much better than ours today. They deserve it!

It's bittersweet but I guess I'm happy for Wesley, Weight, Brindy etc that they finally get their name on the holy grail.

Have fun with it...

:)

Lowetide

Feb 27, 2002
Congratulations Carolina, enjoy the Cup. That's a terrific team you've got there.

gobolt7

Sep 24, 2003
Florida.
Congrats from the last champs

Your team, your organization, and your fans are a class act. You have represented the southeast division well. Enjoy your year as champs, and take good care of that cup, we plan on picking it up a year from now. :D

Here is to a great rivalry in the making.

:clap:

Last edited:

Phousse

Jul 28, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Congratulations, Carolina Hurricanes!

At least it's somewhat fitting that the Habs lose to the eventual Stanley Cup Champions the second year in a row. ;)

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
Congrats guys. Savior every moment of it. Tommorow I go back to hating you guys. ;)

Your team deserved and don't let anyone ruin your fun. BEEEEEEEEEP! BEEEEEEEEEEP! :handclap: :handclap:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Congratulations

Excellent entertainment value from the 'Canes throughout the entire playoffs. Outstanding to see a team so many thought so little of taking home the hardware. Your team has represented the East very, very well. :clap:

Boozers

Mar 18, 2004
Edmonton
Congratulations Carolina you guys definetely has some great fans their and thank you for even treating the Oiler fans with great respect and man you guys have a rock in Ward and I wouldnt be shocked if you guys will be back next year.

Im proud that #39 can get his name on the cup great years and in Edmonton and a class act

crashlanding

Nov 29, 2005
Chicago
Congratulations guys this is a great night for you. Very classy organization, even though you beat us any time I came close to having bad feelings towards your team I remembered how the entire team sat on the bench for the Scott Stevens number retirement and cheered him on.

You guys are great too, Caniacgirl I believe posted pictures from a Devils victory on Carolina ice on our board and that was a very nice thing to do.

You guys deserve it. We'll be gunning for you next year though. ;)

:stanley:

alanschu

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
Here a tip of my hat to the Carolina team.

I agree with Ward for the Conn Smythe, if for no other reason than that huge save he made on Pisani.

On Axis

Mad Vlad
Mar 27, 2006
Great season, Carolina. You had awesome goaltending, and your leaders stepped up. Eric Staal was phenomenal. Best of luck in the draft in getting Jordan Staal, and best of luck for your dynasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad