Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny cool

Feb 19, 2004
Way to go from Flames fans everywhere. And an extra special personal congrats to Eric Staal, Cam Ward, and Mike Commodore. I had the pleasure of meeting them all in Lowell last season and they were all gentlemen and great ambassadors of the sport.

Best of luck next season, except when you play Calgary.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
I'll take a game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals over any other sports championship game.

I remember my first ever live game at the Mellon Arena and the Hurricanes stomped the Penguins 7-0 with Brindy playing a hell of a game. I've followed the Canes off and on ever since.

Congratulations to the entire organization, their fans, and everyone else involved with this. Enjoy!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Well, after being beat by the last 2 Cup champs, let's just acknowledge that your team was definately the most balanced team of all and with great goaltending, well that always been the key and it still will be for years to come.

Even though everything that had happened, in the end, the fans and the team did deserve this win. Tremendous showing by the fans at the arena tonight and a tremendous showing by the players on the ice tonight and throughout the series.

Congratulations! :win:

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
I'll admit, I've been among the most bitter after losing in the 2nd round.

However, at this point I have to say that there is no doubt that Carolina was the best team in the league this year. Game 7 was nowhere near as close as the score.

Congratulations, your team certainly deserved it and earned it. :cheers:

WILDTATE10

Jul 24, 2005
Thank you from minnesota!!!!!

because of you guys we have the 17th pick instead of 30th since we own edmontons pick.

Thanks again and cangrats!!!

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
congrats canes!

im thrilled to see the likes of weight, wesley, hedican, brind'amour, recchi, ward, staal and a few others all get a cup... its great.. congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->