Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFanInVic2011

Formerly devils1983
Aug 22, 2004
Victoria, BC
Congrats to the Carolina Hurricanes and their fans. Great series. The 'Canes were alot more hungry in this game than the Oilers were. Still, a hell of a series.

OilerOlli*

Congrats. I am so sad, I could cry, but in the end it is only sports and you have to give credit to the team that won.
You had some luck in the playoffs, but in the end every team that win the cup also deserves it.

castlesave*

good game, make sure you tell everyone who wasnt in the arena who won. they missed a hell of a game.

Miko

Jul 22, 2005
Calgary
Congratulations 'Canes that was a great game. As mentioned earlier congrats to Commodore.

IcE ColD

Feb 2, 2004
Vieux Port Inc.
Félicitations aux Hurricanes!

Congrats to the Canes!

Great team, superb effort all season long, you deserve every bit of that Stanley Cup!

SickMonkey

Apr 13, 2005
Ottawa
Congrats Canes.

Man, it really sucks to lose, but I can't help but feel a little happy for the Canes, even while I'm feeling bad for the Oilers.

While I doubt all the dumb jokes about your fanbase are likely to stop now, at least you have a giant silver prize to solace yourself with. :) Congrats again.

meg7111

Feb 23, 2006
congrats canes fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2006 Stanley Cup Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooo :clap: :banana: :dumbo:

:stanley: :canes :stanley:

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Congrats Hurricanes and the fans. As a fan of another "southern" team I can went with you guys. Edmonton was damn fine team.

puck57

Dec 21, 2004
YEAAAAA- Congrats from a neighbor to the north (as in Virginia!)- Way to go!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LazRNN

Dec 17, 2003
Congrats Canes fans. Keep the support for the Canes and hockey strong in the South.

insider

Nov 14, 2003
The refs were with you that last game, you got youre way through the playoffs by hurting everyone (Koivu, 5/6th of the Buffalo Defense, Roloson), you're nothing but a bunch of goons, the fans suck, Brind'Amour's too old, Staal's too young, Ward's a bum, 2/3 of the Oiler penaltys were bad calls, and Raleigh doesn't deserve a team...

*sigh*

Congrats guys, you deserve it! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad