Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

barto

May 17, 2002
Edmonton
agiftforwomen.com
Tough for an Oilers fan (HUGE fan) and Edmonton resident to see our team SOOO close to capping a surprising playoff run with the Cup, but Carolina deserved the Game 7 win...didn't let the Oilers really get going, and rebounded masterfully from the disappointing Game 6 effort.

It was hard to really get a good hate on for the Canes, and the fans have showed they're at least the class of the East! :D Excellent style of play, very entertaining. Cam Ward really belongs on the Oilers, of course, to go along with our other home-town here (Pisani), but them's the breaks. :cry:

You had a great season, and obviously a great playoffs - congrats to all & hope to see you again at the Cup Final next year!! :yo:

Bart
Edmonton

Heavy Fuel

I would like to add my congrats to the Canes & Caniacs. A well deserved Cup win for a very good, very hard working team and their great fans.

We love our Oilers, but the best team won Game #7.

Well done Carolina.

FlyersFanJS

Feb 1, 2006
Hellertown, PA
i would like to add my congratulations to all of the carolina hurricanes fans...as a flyers fan, i am especially ecstatic to see rod brind'amour, mark recchi, and justin williams lift the cup (even though it wasn't in orange and black)

May Day 10

Apr 19, 2006
St Catharines, ON
Congratulations on the Stanley Cup win. All the sour grapes have run their course with me and I have returned to the HF Boards.

Carolina beat a Montreal team full of energy along with their fans. The Canes dug a huge hole for themselves and climbed out of it.

They beat the hottest team in the Devils handily... nobody wanted to face the Devils.

They beat the Sabres who were banged up, but just kept coming like Jason or the Terminator.

Then they beat the Oilers who had a lot of rest and were all on the same page. In this series Maarkanen was about = with Roloson and the Oilers were relentless until the final horn.

on top of all that the Canes had a great regular season and deserve the cup more than anyone else, validated by the fact that they won it.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Dobermann

Jan 2, 2006
Very nice to see all these positive reponses in the wake of a lot of crap that's been tossed our way lately.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->