irishlaxburger2

Jan 30, 2008
Rye, NY
IMG_6623.jpeg

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
I hate any of the commercials....but an exception would be the one with Michelle Gingras and Trouba in the Caddy ! She looks great LOL.....I thought it was his wife .....that's how much I watch Ranger intermissions these days outside of Bill and the 150 segments .

• Love
Reactions: ArPanet and tlk

TopShelfSnipes

May 5, 2011
USA
Vegas when we win the damn thing :popcorn:

They can start a residency in Vegas for that guy if it means we win a Cup.

But for the love of my eardrums get him off the TV!
Also, I feel like everytime his ad plays, it's an auto loss. Has anyone pointed this out to the suits at MSG yet?

• Haha
Reactions: tlk

TopShelfSnipes

May 5, 2011
USA
The big dude with the lisp in the FanDuel commercials is a rough listen.
All sports betting ads are a tough listen.

The worst might be the jibberish sports betting terminology one with the posted up picture of Bill Pidto on the wall by the idiot on MSG with his own show.

My wife makes fun of it all the time by just throwing random gambling words together into non-sentences and adding "COME ON" at the end.

So bad.

Also, serious question, does anyone even watch those shows? Even the people I know who bet on sports don't watch those shows.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Tony Hawk is 55 years old. But in his commercials, he has to have a skateboard with him in order to be recognizable.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Seems you’ve all listed every commercial. Good. Commercials are a necessary evil to which I am happily immune. I pick up my phone when I see the break coming coming and don’t let them bother me.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
I want to know what Guitar Guy thinks when he sees the Guitar Guy commercial
He definitely changes the channel and sobs in his wife’s lap.
They can start a residency in Vegas for that guy if it means we win a Cup.

But for the love of my eardrums get him off the TV!
Also, I feel like everytime his ad plays, it's an auto loss. Has anyone pointed this out to the suits at MSG yet?
I feel like he cursed Kakko. I refer to him as the Curse of Kakko guy. I bet when the ad stops running Kakko will break the chains and become a player. 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: NCRanger

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
He definitely changes the channel and sobs in his wife’s lap.

I feel like he cursed Kakko. I refer to him as the Curse of Kakko guy. I bet when the ad stops running Kakko will break the chains and become a player. 🤞

If Guitar Guy busks at the Times Square subway station, will people stop and listen, will he get shooed away by the cops, or will he get jumped by Rangers fans?

• Haha
Reactions: Cmox and NCRanger

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
If Guitar Guy busks at the Times Square subway station, will people stop and listen, will he get shooed away by the cops, or will he get jumped by Rangers fans?
He'd get dragged kicking and screaming upstate to the homemade rink where the brother and sister are using their handmade "zamboni". The ghost of John Belushi shows up and breaks the guitar Animal House style while the Russian from The Sopranos who lives in those woods only warmed slightly by the Trouba jacket throws Guitar Guy off a cliff.

The woman face painter finds a piece of the guitar and paints a silly logo on it. Kreider dad and the Mattassas then have a fight at the kids' center ice for the right to display it in the man cave or Mattassa Square Garden.

Reactions: will1066 and Cmox

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
He'd get dragged kicking and screaming upstate to the homemade rink where the brother and sister are using their handmade "zamboni". The ghost of John Belushi shows up and breaks the guitar Animal House style while the Russian from The Sopranos who lives in those woods only warmed slightly by the Trouba jacket throws Guitar Guy off a cliff.

The woman face painter finds a piece of the guitar and paints a silly logo on it. Kreider dad and the Mattassas then have a fight at the kids' center ice for the right to display it in the man cave or Mattassa Square Garden.
This is like a Seinfeld episode.

CTTribe73

Aug 17, 2023
The Patriotic Kenny broken motorized wheelchair commercials that aired every five minutes during this past season's Yankee games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad