OT: Commercials We Hate

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
The only more important person than Kappo Kakko to Guitar Guy is the Dave’s Killer Bread guitar guy cartoon.

Guitar Guy residency in Las Vegas at the Sphere, with Dave's Killer Bread guitar guy opening for him.

I'd buy it.

Not a commercial but all ads involving True Classic.

I wipe my ass with your shirts!

f*** that boss, and especially Jimson!

This is how I feel about the Untuckit guy.

TopShelfSnipes

May 5, 2011
USA

Soo...they're saying the cancellation (in London) because of the "mayor's veto", but we all know that's bunk.
Rumor has it Dolan saw this post and decided one sphere was enough.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
I'm going to bump this thread.

If I have to see the Telemare Do Commericial one more time....... St. Patrick's Day is over and millenials singing is not amusing.

Also those Nerdwallet commercials with the old people is beyond horrible.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Greg02

Jun 28, 2009
I'm going to bump this thread.

If I have to see the Telemare Do Commericial one more time....... St. Patrick's Day is over and millenials singing is not amusing.

Also those Nerdwallet commercials with the old people is beyond horrible.
I kind of like the Tullamore Dew song. It's just on wayyyyy too much.

The thing that bothers me about the Nerdwallet ones is their apartments are too nice.

ElLeetch

Mar 28, 2018
I hate that MiraLAX 'Backed up gut?' commercial.

A medical company calling a medical condition a "backed up gut" just seems so low class. Plus that cartoon baby is as ugly as shit.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I can't stand the one where the guy yells "A preposterous amount of panos!"
Hey that’s Buster Bluth

My latest hated trend in commercials is they all have the same “fierce gurl bombastic Lizzo-style music” in them, especially if the product is female oriented.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Honestly, the preposterous amount of panos and what pro wants commercials weren’t bad right off the bat, I mean the first time I saw them I smirked .

What makes them horrible is that they play no fewer than 20 times each during the course of a hockey game.

Reactions: will1066

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I researched this. They're both OKC Thunder players. Chet Holmgren and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander or something like that.
Granted I really don’t follow the NBA. I’ve heard their names, only because my daughter enjoys the NBA 2k game, but I wouldn’t have any clue what they looked like.

I honestly don’t think these guys are all that well known.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Granted I really don’t follow the NBA. I’ve heard their names, only because my daughter enjoys the NBA 2k game, but I wouldn’t have any clue what they looked like.

I honestly don’t think these guys are all that well known.
Me neither. I know nothing about them. But apparently the commercial is universally hated. Except for Ed. He's made it his ring tone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad