3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
rangers are talked about literally all the time. i wfh and listen to nhl xm radio all day. each show talks about how good of a team we are and whenever we go up against other good teams its “this could be a ecf matchup” or “this could be a scf matchup”. we’re first in the power rankings on nhl.com this week, we’ve been first on THG’s rankings for like a month. nhl network on tv talks about how good we are all the time. where are you guys going that you think people *arent* talking about how good this team is?

hell, the lineup on xm radio probably has more positive opinions about the rangers than most ranger fans lol
Watched the tools on TNT yesterday and they didn't even mention the Rangers except for the clown Bissonette saying that he hopes the leafs fall to a WC so they can play the Rangers. They were knob slobbering The Panthers, Carolina, and Nashville though.

Reactions: bl02

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
rangers are talked about literally all the time. i wfh and listen to nhl xm radio all day. each show talks about how good of a team we are and whenever we go up against other good teams its “this could be a ecf matchup” or “this could be a scf matchup”. we’re first in the power rankings on nhl.com this week, we’ve been first on THG’s rankings for like a month. nhl network on tv talks about how good we are all the time. where are you guys going that you think people *arent* talking about how good this team is?

hell, the lineup on xm radio probably has more positive opinions about the rangers than most ranger fans lol
I guess the issue is that I listen more to the Canadian sports media haha.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
So if Kakko didn't miss 20 plus games maybe he hits 16-20 goals this year which isn't bad I guess but he leaves us wanting to see so much more.
He still looks like he's got growing pains whereas Laf is now comfortable

Reactions: mas0764

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
My buddy watching the Avalanche broadcast on center ice just sent me videos of their post games. It's absolutely insane, they're all basically saying the league should just find a way to hand MacKinnon an assist to keep his streak alive. They're saying to review it and go back and find a way to give it to him. Insane stuff honestly.

This still cracks me up 11 years later. Never change, Avs color guys.

Reactions: Glen Sathers Cigar

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
The Rangers are 20-4-1 in their last 25. 18-4-1 in their first 23. The middle 25 or so games didn't happen.
What's really funny is that those 48 games are still below what the Bruins did last season. Who we've collectively forgotten having the best season in NHL history... in exchange for also forgetting them losing the first round

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Actually it would benefit the avs even more.
Once you acclimate to the higher elevation you actually absorb more o2 at lower elevations. It’s why distance runners train at higher elevations.
I can't wait for the CBA negotiations, if people want to punish states that have less taxes, maybe the next step is the teams with different elevations lmao

Of course it's a legit thing, but it is what is.

Reactions: egelband

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
So if Kakko didn't miss 20 plus games maybe he hits 16-20 goals this year which isn't bad I guess but he leaves us wanting to see so much more.
If kakko’s skating could become average, he’d be legit very good. he’s very strong around the net and can stick handle in a phone booth. but getting into the zone and into those areas has been a major struggle for him.

he should be focusing 100% of his offseason on skating.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
What's really funny is that those 48 games are still below what the Bruins did last season. Who we've collectively forgotten having the best season in NHL history... in exchange for also forgetting them losing the first round

You are right, prorates to 134 vs. Boston's 135. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad