Post-Game Talk: Combo Breaker

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Rangers are still shockingly little talked about. Panthers and Canes get all the headlines, and even Boston goes before us with the "how can they keep getting away with it" narrative. And then there's the Rangers.

I mean we are leading the league. They better start talking about us.

If they’re gonna talk about the Rangers , they’re gonna talk shit. f*** em. Our fanbase feeds into it but no one will believe in this team until we lift it.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Rangers are still shockingly little talked about. Panthers and Canes get all the headlines, and even Boston goes before us with the "how can they keep getting away with it" narrative. And then there's the Rangers.

I mean we are leading the league. They better start talking about us.
Nah

The New Russian Five

May 27, 2019
My buddy watching the Avalanche broadcast on center ice just sent me videos of their post games. It's absolutely insane, they're all basically saying the league should just find a way to hand MacKinnon an assist to keep his streak alive. They're saying to review it and go back and find a way to give it to him. Insane stuff honestly.
Lol I saw that too. They didn't even talk about the game. Just kept arguing that Mac was robbed of an assist and they clearly don't understand how the rule works for giving assists based on the logic they were giving.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
My buddy watching the Avalanche broadcast on center ice just sent me videos of their post games. It's absolutely insane, they're all basically saying the league should just find a way to hand MacKinnon an assist to keep his streak alive. They're saying to review it and go back and find a way to give it to him. Insane stuff honestly.

Lindgren putting it past Igor, and ending this point streak.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Panarin's celly after scoring in the shootout was a shot to Georgiev. When Georgiev beat us in a shootout in his first game back he did that celebration. And then all 3 shootout wins we've have against them since then, Panarin has scored on Georgiev and done that celebration I believe.
What is it?

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Panarin's celly after scoring in the shootout was a shot to Georgiev. When Georgiev beat us in a shootout in his first game back he did that celebration. And then all 3 shootout wins we've have against them since then, Panarin has scored on Georgiev and done that celebration.

He hates Georgie lol. Look back on all that has transpired and you can see that Panarin has the final say in this organization. Being ok with Strome moving on was particularly Machiavellian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad