Post-Game Talk: Combo Breaker

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Looks like Quick has 24 wins in his career vs the Coyotes, only has more against the Ducks and Oilers. So only fitting if it happens :)

I’d rather throw the game than have this outcome. Play Igor Saturday and let Quick play both games at MSG next week

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Everyone can go suck it.

All these NHL network bozos who wanna pump up the Canes, the Bruins, the Panthers...

All these jerkoffs who talk about everyone else but us being a cup final matchup.

That's a Western conference favorite with a cup pedigree who we played head to head and came out on top.

That's a Hart trophy front runner who just got blanked in his own barn for the first time this year.

That's your f***ing New York Rangers leading the league with less than 10 games and we don't have a single contender on our schedule for the rest of the year.

LGR!

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
My buddy watching the Avalanche broadcast on center ice just sent me videos of their post games. It's absolutely insane, they're all basically saying the league should just find a way to hand MacKinnon an assist to keep his streak alive. They're saying to review it and go back and find a way to give it to him. Insane stuff honestly.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Like what Kreider and Mika brought tonight. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come for the duo.

Sit Vesey and Miller down. Mental, physical break...whichever, they need it.
As someone who didn't get to watch the game, this post confuses me, as the part about Z and K goes against pretty much every single thing I've read in this thread and the gdt.

Reactions: Breaded Fox

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Igor
Panarin for the shift that drew the PP that gave them the lead.
Kakko for getting them going.

Kreider would have gotten my last vote as this was the most engaged game he has played in forever but then the last regulation shift and OT happened.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Everyone can go suck it.

All these NHL network bozos who wanna pump up the Canes, the Bruins, the Panthers...

All these jerkoffs who talk about everyone else but us being a cup final matchup.

That's a Western conference favorite with a cup pedigree who we played head to head and came out on top.

That's a Hart trophy front runner who just got blanked in his own barn for the first time this year.

That's your f***ing New York Rangers leading the league with less than 10 games and we don't have a single contender on our schedule for the rest of the year.

LGR!
Rangers are still shockingly little talked about. Panthers and Canes get all the headlines, and even Boston goes before us with the "how can they keep getting away with it" narrative. And then there's the Rangers.

I mean we are leading the league. They better start talking about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad