Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
What is it?
79235c26-db8e-4153-bba2-1d13671dfe31_text.gif

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Mika is another guy I’m hard on. Games like tonight where he is covering the whole ice on the defensive end make you realize his value. He makes some dumbass plays but so does every guy who has the puck on his stick. Kreider needed that goal tonight

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Everyone can go suck it.

All these NHL network bozos who wanna pump up the Canes, the Bruins, the Panthers...

All these jerkoffs who talk about everyone else but us being a cup final matchup.

That's a Western conference favorite with a cup pedigree who we played head to head and came out on top.

That's a Hart trophy front runner who just got blanked in his own barn for the first time this year.

That's your f***ing New York Rangers leading the league with less than 10 games and we don't have a single contender on our schedule for the rest of the year.

LGR!
Preach brother. We just beat Carolina, Boston, Florida, and Colorado with 3 of them on the road. Those ignorant talking heads can suck it.

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
Rangers are still shockingly little talked about. Panthers and Canes get all the headlines, and even Boston goes before us with the "how can they keep getting away with it" narrative. And then there's the Rangers.

I mean we are leading the league. They better start talking about us.
rangers are talked about literally all the time. i wfh and listen to nhl xm radio all day. each show talks about how good of a team we are and whenever we go up against other good teams its “this could be a ecf matchup” or “this could be a scf matchup”. we’re first in the power rankings on nhl.com this week, we’ve been first on THG’s rankings for like a month. nhl network on tv talks about how good we are all the time. where are you guys going that you think people *arent* talking about how good this team is?

hell, the lineup on xm radio probably has more positive opinions about the rangers than most ranger fans lol

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
So if Kakko didn't miss 20 plus games maybe he hits 16-20 goals this year which isn't bad I guess but he leaves us wanting to see so much more.
He’s a PF, they develop slower. It’s coming. I still call Chris Kreider numbers pre-offensive explosion, plus better defense.

Reactions: bl02

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Panarin's celly after scoring in the shootout was a shot to Georgiev. When Georgiev beat us in a shootout in his first game back he did that celebration. And then all 3 shootout wins we've have against them since then, Panarin has scored on Georgiev and done that celebration I believe.
He hates Georgie lol. Look back on all that has transpired and you can see that Panarin has the final say in this organization. Being ok with Strome moving on was particularly Machiavellian.
It's a pretty well known fact that the Russian players don't care for Georgiev. He might have a Russian passport, but he's not a Russian to the Russian players.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Bruins play the Canes twice (hopefully they split the games in regulation), Rangers probably need 5-4 or 6-3 to clinch first in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille