Columbus Thread VI (All City/Arena Questions, Ticket Exchange, Meetups, etc in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imderekpoe

Mar 22, 2009
Dublin, OH
Anyone interested in going to the game in Vegas on Jan 23 but doesn't have tickets? My wife and I were planning to go, but last minute life stuff has changed our plans. So I've got 2 tickets available in the upper bowl (section 203) with the Jacket Backers. I'd like to get what I paid ($75 per ticket), but will consider other offers.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
The
We have tickets in C12 for the Stars game. What are the food and drink options available there.
THE BEST food option in my opinion is right at the top of the stairs, a made-to-order mac n cheese stand. Get the beer cheese option. Choose from add ins. My standard goes kielbasa, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, broccoli, caramelized onions and a little cheese grated on top. So many options!

Last edited:

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Selling my Club seats for tomorrow. $75 per seat. 2 on the aisle, C4, row B Center ice. PM me if you are interested.

brianhatesu

Aug 8, 2003
Dayton
Visit site
Do they still offer opportunities to meet the players after the open practices? I have not been to a practice in like 15 years and now my son is really getting into the team/sport and really wants to meet some of the players. My wife mentioned to him that they used to do that so he's bugging me to take him.

DEF

Oct 24, 2008
White Castle's
We ate before we went. Saw the mack and cheese. The burgers looked good too. Got a Yengling 1/2&1/2. Good stuff.
Does anyone know what the little rubber device they gave away is for?

Snilsson

Jul 6, 2016
Chicago
Hey guys,

Wife and I will be staying in Columbus from 14th to 18th February so we'd like to catch either Flyers or the Pens game so we're looking for tips and tricks in and around the arena since it's our first visit. And perhaps if anyone has good tickets for sale?

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
A few notes for Jackets souvenir collectors who haven't been to a game recently

- The yearbooks are being sold at the Blue Line this year ($10).
- The team sets of trading cards are in at the concession stands (couldn't find them at the Blue Line)
- The Foundation stand outside the Blue Line still has both Hats for Heroes hats (and the stocking cap) available as well as warm-up pucks from Military Appreciation Night
- Souvenir Cups so far
October - Foligno
November - Bobrovsky
December - Atkinson
January - Werenski

Reactions: Cyclones Rock
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad