GDT: Colorado Avalanche vs Arizona Coyotes - Put Something on the Table - 1PM

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Cool, Nemeth most total icetime and most pk time (6:22!?) on the entire team, Bednar, I f***ing love you.

Great important win, would be so much fun with playoffs. :-D

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
NHLTV is showing the post-game which it doesn't usually do and Keefe just called memes "mehmehs" so I will never respect him again

I miss when normies didn't know what memes were. The word itself is cringe inducing now.

Reactions: cgf

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Rantanen 4 points from matching Duchene's career high in points. Just passed Landeskog's career high, and O'Reilly's.

This is actully kinda amazing. Duchene looked so good in 13-14. He couldn't ever repeat.

And Rantanen is just getting started. What a pick @ 10th overall.

Reactions: missionAvs

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
This is actully kinda amazing. Duchene looked so good in 13-14. He couldn't ever repeat.

And Rantanen is just getting started. What a pick @ 10th overall.
This is the crazy part. He has now outscored 2/3 lottery picks the Avs have had, and his sophomore season is better than any season MacKinnon has had too, except this year.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
Only 7:49 in ice time for Kerfoot, I don't think he played much in the third. He's pointless in his last 8.

I was hoping Compher would score on the extended power play at the end of the third. He has zero points in his last 14 games.

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Blues are finally finished raping the Kings. 7-2

And the Sharks have only one point more than the Avs. So they are back in the Wildcard thunderdome.

Dallas has 2 more points and a really tough scedule (according to McNabb)

Pretty exciting 4 weeks of Hockey are ahead of us. Good lord am i happy that it's not 2017 anymore.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I wouldn't mind Kerf coming out of the lineup whenever Wilson is ready to go again(If that happens). It's clear the wear and tear of the NHL season is really getting to him down the stretch and taking a few extra days off to try and reset would only be beneficial to him.

Same with JTC for that matter. Both guys have had a noticeable dip in play the last few weeks and with us getting healthy, wouldn't be a bad thing to give them a rest.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
I wouldn't mind Kerf coming out of the lineup whenever Wilson is ready to go again(If that happens). It's clear the wear and tear of the NHL season is really getting to him down the stretch and taking a few extra days off to try and reset would only be beneficial to him.

Same with JTC for that matter. Both guys have had a noticeable dip in play the last few weeks and with us getting healthy, wouldn't be a bad thing to give them a rest.

Jost's line actually started doing stuff when they put Ghetto with them I think. I have a hard time following the blender lines all game, but I don't think they started that way.

Cool, Nemeth most total icetime and most pk time (6:22!?) on the entire team, Bednar, I ****ing love you.

The definition of being on an island.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
There aren't a lot of guys 6'4 or taller with hands like Rantanen. Wheeler, Laine, Nash and Thornton are the competition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad