College Hockey College Free Agent talk II

Patdud

Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
these kids want a chance to play in the NHL this year. the bruins will come walking in with an ATO or AHL deal and an ELC that starts next season. f***ing MM god damnit

Reactions: sarge88

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
these kids want a chance to play in the NHL this year. the bruins will come walking in with an ATO or AHL deal and an ELC that starts next season. f***ing MM god damnit
His deal is ATO this year and contract begins next year. He didn't get that from the Jets. (NHL chance this year)

They almost convinced him to sign last year but he decided to go back to school.

Jets were the front runners all the way.

Last edited:

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North

This one hurts was hoping he would fall in are lap considering are center depth thought he’d be interested.
Hmm guess I’ll wish apon another falling star for a center for the future considering we don’t have many high end draft picks the next couple years.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
This one hurts was hoping he would fall in are lap considering are center depth thought he’d be interested.
Hmm guess I’ll wish apon another falling star for a center for the future considering we don’t have many high end draft picks the next couple years.

IT hurts, no doubt about it, but Parker Ford was not a solution to the Bruins long term center problem. He has a chance to be a real solid 4th, maybe even 3rd line player, and those guys are absolutely valuable to have.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
8 teams eliminated Thursday,2 more yesterday and 2 more today, should see some of the bigger names start to drop
With Ford gone and my confidence shattered I've turned to Max Andreyev as my new savior, he was excellent again yesterday, Mitchell had a strong game as well

Reactions: Blade of Schmautz

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Sasson was pretty high up on my list but like others on here I was suspicious of his point totals, I liked Polin and McAllister better for sure
Sasson was underwhelming live

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad