College Hockey College Free Agent talk II

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
Louis Boudon was on my list for the last 2 years, decent player but probably should have turned pro last season, makes sense that he goes to French speaking Laval ,AHL depth guy with some upside
A former Northeast General! I've seen him play at New England Sports Village and just this December I saw him/LSSU play UMass in Milwaukee. That's awesome for him - pretty sure he's the first General to play as high as the AHL.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
A former Northeast General! I've seen him play at New England Sports Village and just this December I saw him/LSSU play UMass in Milwaukee. That's awesome for him - pretty sure he's the first General to play as high as the AHL.
Do you still go to Gens games? Our "nephew" plays for them.

Been down in Attleboro a lot lately.

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
Do you still go to Gens games? Our "nephew" plays for them.

Been down in Attleboro a lot lately.
That's awesome for him! So cool! My son (10U) plays in that rink a lot and my really good friend is the Gens' team photographer, so I'm seeing bits and pieces of loads of games pretty often. They have the regular NAHL team, an N3HL team and both 18U and 16U development teams - which does he play for?

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
That's awesome for him! So cool! My son (10U) plays in that rink a lot and my really good friend is the Gens' team photographer, so I'm seeing bits and pieces of loads of games pretty often. They have the regular NAHL team, an N3HL team and both 18U and 16U development teams - which does he play for?
NCDC team was just eliminated by Twin City after being the top seed in the division

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00