College Hockey College Free Agent talk II

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
My concern with Polin is an age 23 breakout that coincides with McAllister joining the team. My preference is always younger FAs with more space for growth who had immediate college success. I know there are questions about whether Graf's an NHLer, I know skating is one of the concerns, but he's the type of FA that I'd go after.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
My concern with Polin is an age 23 breakout that coincides with McAllister joining the team. My preference is always younger FAs with more space for growth who had immediate college success. I know there are questions about whether Graf's an NHLer, I know skating is one of the concerns, but he's the type of FA that I'd go after.
For sure but he's always been a strong 2 way guy. That the offense comes now- and boy has it- points toward there being more to build on.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site

Yeah, agreed, and not sure I would burn an contract year off for him, but I am not viewing him as coming in and expecting he will be some elite goal scorer. But more likely expecting he can compete for a 3rd line wing type role given his strength in the 2 way game. And while not a big guy, he certainly seems to have NHL playable size.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Good goalie but undersized, Manon Rheaume's kid

I'm sure they'll try but I think it's an uphill battle
I feel like that was the same stance she used back in the day. Seems I was a bit off.

D86E777C-8234-45E9-9CC9-C214A6762322.jpeg

Reactions: Saxon Eric

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad