Rumor: Chychrun has Soured on Ottawa, Unlikely to Extend

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
I don’t really blame him- from one mess to another. Sens will figure it out eventually, but barring some big turnaround to start the year.. I wouldn’t commit either.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Guy looks like he could be the lead singer of mother mother

1713456513246.png

SquidNasty

Dec 8, 2021
Sens turned pick #7, #39 and a third into pick #~23, fourth rounder, Debrincat for 1 season and Kubalik for 1 season where he regressed to a replacement level player.

Traded pick #12 and 2 seconds for 1 season of Chychrun. Looks like they’ll get back a late first if lucky. Insane how much value they lost in such a short amount of time.

Worth noting that the players selected were Korchinski and Daniil But who both look like studs.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Sens turned pick #7, #39 and a third into pick #~23, fourth rounder, Debrincat for 1 season and Kubalik for 1 season where he regressed to a replacement level player.

Traded pick #12 and 2 seconds for 1 season of Chychrun. Looks like they’ll get back a late first if lucky. Insane how much value they lost in such a short amount of time.

Worth noting that the players selected were Korchinski and Daniil But who both look like studs.
Whoa, whoa. A late first? Why is that?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Whoa, whoa. A late first? Why is that?
I'll be happily surprised if they got a 1st at all.

Trade him for pennies on the dollar already and never make a trade again for an established player because this team's pro scouting department is a f***ing joke.
Thankfully the two head pro scouts were just let go

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
He's lukewarm because he knows he's not really wanted here. The difference in how he's speaking between now versus the deadline is night and day.

Would he re-sign even if we really wanted him? Not sure. But I am pretty confident that Sens management is more certain about his future than he is right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad