Rumor: Chychrun has Soured on Ottawa, Unlikely to Extend

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wonder if he'd like to join his buddy Duhaime in Minnesota... we go camping a lot around here.

I don't mind Ottawa at all as a livable, smaller city that is driving distance to a couple of bigger ones(especially Montreal). The new owner has to get a handle on the organization in the off season and take steps to get it functioning properly. The talent is that bad, but they seem to be worse than the sum of their parts. that's not a good thing.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
This dude is going to spend his whole career thinking the grass is greener somewhere else and by the time he's smart enough to realize it's not it'll be too late. Sad.

Edit: to the 15 people who have quoted me and said that Ottawa and Arizona are two of the worst run franchises so you can’t blame him, I agree! I just think it sucks that he’s played eight seasons in the NHL at this point and it feels like every year except for maybe the first two he’s been the subject of trade speculation. Can’t be the most fun way to go through your career.

Last edited:

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
No rush in moving him, what if all of a sudden the Sens do well next season and he is happy. I don't think he moves at this deadline.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad