Confirmed with Link: Chris DiDomenico signs with Sens | Cleared

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
My first instinct was this has to do with the expansion draft. If he is on a 1 way contract, not 2 way, this will make him an active roster player which can be exposed at the expansion draft. I am assuming "NHL" players have to be exposed and if a player of his calibre, which is a lower league than Pyatt was playing , I think, is exposed it satisfies the requirements of the expansion draft.

What do you guys think?

He needs 40 NHL GP to meet the 2 forward exposure requirements.

DanyHeatley

Dec 6, 2016
This guy will be hungry no doubt. 28yrs old, 0 NHL games, imagine how excited he is right now. Hopefully he brings some drive and energy to this team. Also, Swiss league top scorer = NHL bottom 6 forward? It's a low risk move.

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Missing Executive

Pierre Dorion, long-time executive employee of the Ottawa Senators and recently appointed GM, has was reported missing on February 27th, 2017. Dorion is described to be a heavy-set, balding, white male in his 40's, and is known to be carrying several cellular telephones.

Dorion was last seen the evening of February 26th, standing outside Madison Square Garden with a battered, dirty, hockey bag, asking passing executives if they could "spare a winger?" Sources confirmed that Dorion had recently placed a sleazy ad on a internet message board offering to trade "dirty draft picks" for "quality NHL players".

Dorion had been described as despondent earlier in the week when a longtime pursuit of an established player went sideways.

If you have seen Dorion, you are asked to contact the Ottawa Police Service at ....

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Missing Executive

Pierre Dorion, long-time executive employee of the Ottawa Senators and recently appointed GM, has was reported missing on February 27th, 2017. Dorion is described to be a heavy-set, balding, white male in his 40's, and is known to be carrying several cellular telephones.

Dorion was last seen the evening of February 26th, standing outside Madison Square Garden with a battered, dirty, hockey bag, asking passing executives if they could "spare a winger?" Sources confirmed that Dorion had recently placed a sleazy ad on a internet message board offering to trade "dirty draft picks" for "quality NHL players".

Dorion had been described as despondent earlier in the week when a longtime pursuit of an established player went sideways.

If you have seen Dorion, you are asked to contact the Ottawa Police Service at ....

The fleecing calls finally got to him and he broke.... Is Lazar in the hockey bag?

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
this has to be an AHL guy no? like, we cant possibly be looking to the Swiss league two days before deadline to get an NHL player lmao

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
I just hope that 48 hrs from now we won't all be rehashing this huge acquisition because there won't be anything else to talk about...

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
So do we guess this guy is better than Varone or Varone is better than him?

My guess is Varone is better

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
So do we guess this guy is better than Varone or Varone is better than him?

My guess is Varone is better

I'll guess similar. But he'll probably fit in the bottom 6 better and be a little more versatile. more size too?
obviously boucher is thinking he's better than varone so probably true.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Not sure whether you will like or hate the guy. Not a very good skater but I'm more worried about his size. That said, his compete level is second to none. In fact, he's totally crazy. A total pest and in fact even pretty dirty. One of the best players in Switzerland, but zero discipline. He does it all. Trash talk, diving but also vicious slashing, slew foots and just everything dirty. Opponents will hate him, that's for sure. Not sure if he'll make it, but he at least has amazing hands and is a decent faceoff option. Boucher probably hat a chat with him about discipline already...but if he manages to stick around, expect a few phonecalls with players safety:laugh:

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Not sure whether you will like or hate the guy. Not a very good skater but I'm more worried about his size. That said, his compete level is second to none. In fact, he's totally crazy. A total pest and in fact even pretty dirty. One of the best players in Switzerland, but zero discipline. He does it all. Trash talk, diving but also vicious slashing, slew foots and just everything dirty. Opponents will hate him, that's for sure. Not sure if he'll make it, but he at least has amazing hands and is a decent faceoff option. Boucher probably hat a chat with him about discipline already...but if he manages to stick around, expect a few phonecalls with players safety:laugh:

this guy would be so perfect if he could skate

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alov4KaNVCs

Just to back that up. He does everything to drive opponents insane:laugh:

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
With Burrows, where does he play? Or does he go straight to Binghamton with NHL money?

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
With Burrows, where does he play? Or does he go straight to Binghamton with NHL money?

No roster limit after the deadline. Probably gonna stick around and eventually get a chance after clearing waiver.

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010
Now this move looks brilliant. Slot DiDomenico in with Burrows and watch the NHL submit.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $325.00