Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA & European Prospects Thread | Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevsFan30

Oct 21, 2004
New York
Thursday's OHL Activity:

Marian Studenic - 1 goal, 1 assist (PP), +1, 3 shots, 1st star in Hamilton's 5-2 win at North Bay
*now has 30 points in 31 games (had 30 points in 58 games last season)

Michael McLeod - DNP (not with team) in Mississauga's 4-3 SO win at Windsor

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Bob McKenzie mentioned our Zaitsev as the guy who should shock everyone (In a good way) from Russia's WJC team this year on his podcast.

He also answered a question about Big Popy and didn't sound too optimistic on him.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Reading the Canada WJC thread and I get the impression they really don’t think much of McLeod, though HF always has a bad habit of relying on draft pedigree and hype to rate prospects.

In other news I saw that Joey Anderson has been lining up as America’s 1C in camp. I didn’t even know he played center.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Reading the Canada WJC thread and I get the impression they really don’t think much of McLeod, though HF always has a bad habit of relying on draft pedigree and hype to rate prospects.

In other news I saw that Joey Anderson has been lining up as America’s 1C in camp. I didn’t even know he played center.
McLeod had a pretty quiet WJC last year, so maybe they are basing it on that?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
McLeod was stuck behind some top centers like Strome, Dubois, Barzal last year, but seemed to do well with the ice time he got. I think he'll win some fans this year.

True, I think Barzal was their best player last year too.

McLeod will be given every opportunity this time around.

When do the games start?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Looking this year and he seems to be the clear 1C yet they don’t want to make lines with him there.

They were lining him up behind guys that ended up getting cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad