Prospect Info: CHL, NCAA & European Prospects Thread | Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BomaLightDevils

Jan 15, 2011
Copenhagen
Sweden played Denmark in exhibition today and Zetterlund had 2 goals and Boqvist had 1 in a 13-1 Sweden victory. No idea about assists I was reading off this guy's twitter Login on Twitter

From A dane like me its Not nice to hear, I'd know we would lose but this much. I know Boqkvist was playing 1 line RW.

I really hope you guys from all over will support our Danes ones again, the support when playing over here to the Danish team has been unbelievable.

One of my friends son is on the team as probably the youngest guy, Phillip Schultz a 2018 draft eligible player.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
What is the Spengler Cup?

It's an annual invitational tournament held in Switzerland between Christmas and New Years hosted by one of the NLA teams -- I think Davos. Team Canada usually puts together a team with guys playing in Europe and they play a few European club teams.

Because of the Olympics coming up, it seems like it's being used as another evaluation for Team Canada this year.

Reactions: Ronnie Bass

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Boqvist had a nice snipe today. The set up pass from the damn, Vegas' prospect, was just disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad