GDT: Chicago @ Nashville - Thursday, December 29, 2016 - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
What about price? He blockered a devil 5 times in the head to a defenseless player.

Yes that was quite bad as well i'm not sure what that has to do with Crawford there though?

Last edited by a moderator:

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
This just doesn't seem to be our year and just something about this team isn't clicking/off. We just don't seem to have a hot line or line that clicks consistently on a regular basis let alone two lines. Last two years just seemed effortless for the team to score and win games, this year not so much. Seems difficult to even string a couple wins together.

Last edited:

Mypetrobot

sua sponte
Jun 22, 2013
Yes that was quite bad as well i'm not sure what that has to do with Crawford there though?

You said you lost respect for Crawford. Did you lose respect for price for hitting a defenseless player?

Last edited by a moderator:

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Crawford tripping Smith basically won them the game. The Preds lost their composure after that.

Yup but I'm sure all the negative nancy's on here are going to side with Crawford and put all the blame on Smith. You know never mind the fact Smith was the second after it didn't work on Fiala.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I feel like it's coaching...they look like they are having to "think" the game too much.

Yeah the longer it goes on the more and more I put on the coaching staff. Thought it was a bad idea to extend Lavi like we did, especially with the short shelf life he has had over his career.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
I feel like it's coaching...they look like they are having to "think" the game too much.

I think so too. The team doesn't seem like they are having fun and just stressed out to get a win and their confidence is low. Think they are trying too hard to win or over thinking things and just not letting things flow naturally; don't seem that in sync w/ each other. And then when they get scored on they just get deflated as a team and start to fall apart (Hence the quick goal easily scored after the second goal). Not like last year when they were down but still found a way to come back and win.

Last edited:

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
I had high hopes for this team after the great two years we had but now I'm just going to lower my expectations and plan that we probably aren't going to make the playoffs this year and just hope they surprise me.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
It was said two more games, so after tomorrow night, if his rehab stays on track I am guessing.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Yeah I expect PK to be back for the Habs game if nothing else because we're playing them.

"Crawford's Leg", along with that call, may have carry over to tomorrow night and perhaps longer. The three loses in a row to boot/leg. If they carry this game to St. Louis then we're toast. It's already going to be difficult enough as is. They have to put it behind them as best as they can.

And the Habs game, that could be another nightmare.

I may really be saving money in the spring this year. :(

*Hopefully Neal didn't hurt his right hand too bad after Erwin beaned him with the puck at the beginning of the game.

**Yeah, when folks on the radio and twitterverse have to break out the rule book you know the call was bad. Either way. Players skate through the crease all the time, every night across the league. Thanks AdsFan for the info. Terrible.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Think we should keep Forsberg and Arvidsson on the 1st line and then move Colin/Fisher for the second line. We should move Smith down to the third line as he has disappeared for multiple games.

Last edited:

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
I may be crazy but while watching Smith at the games it looks like he is pressing like hell.

As it has been stated numerous times this year, nothing comes easy for this group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad