GDT: Chicago at Buffalo, 1:00 PM EST MSG-B, WGN, NHLN

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I watch him, see the skating and the willingness to be involved physically, combined with his ability to trip over his own feet and hurl pucks into the void occupied only by players of the other team and wonder if Beaulieu wouldn't be a better 4th line winger than a 3rd pairing defenseman.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I had forgotten how boring our games are. Cant the playoffs come already so I can enjoy watching this game again?

You could enjoy watching the game now...you'd just have to stop watching the Sabres and start watching teams that don't suck.

Rasmus CacOlainen

The end of the Tank
Sep 24, 2015
Europe
You could enjoy watching the game now...you'd just have to stop watching the Sabres and start watching teams that don't suck.
Ive watches other teams recently when I can. Games are more exciting than ours for sure. But still playoff hockey >> anything I can watch right now.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I watch him, see the skating and the willingness to be involved physically, combined with his ability to trip over his own feet and hurl pucks into the void occupied only by players of the other team and wonder if Beaulieu wouldn't be a better 4th line winger than a 3rd pairing defenseman.
It's worth trying as our forwards drop like flies and Gorges is just collecting a paycheck in a suite.

Reactions: Der Jaeger

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad