GDT: Chicago at Buffalo, 1:00 PM EST MSG-B, WGN, NHLN

ek93

Dec 28, 2014
New York
There were four Blackhawks around Larsson when he faked that slap shot and zero of them bit on it. :laugh:

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
How is Eichel doing? I wanted to watch the game but errands and the dog needing a walk took precedence over the game since I am racing the clock before I leave to watch the Ice Dogs final season game.

Any prospects anyone is curious about on the Dogs and or Steelheads?

ek93

Dec 28, 2014
New York
How is Eichel doing? I wanted to watch the game but errands and the dog needing a walk took precedence over the game since I am racing the clock before I leave to watch the Ice Dogs final season game.

Looks like he's still trying to get up to game speed IMO

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Since it's St. Patty's day, how about overager Reagen O'Grady? Dhillon of course for the slushpuppies, with the local ties.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
I like Reinhart in front of the net. But, I'd rather the Sabres find another net front presence for the first PP unit. Let Reinhart play on the second PP unit in Eichel's spot. When he gets in that spot, his passing skills shine through.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Saad getting all the chances. Might want to not let him have even more free looks there Sabres.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad