Confirmed Trade: [CHI/ARI] Anthony Duclair and Adam Clendening for Richard Panik and Laurent Dauphin

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Audios Duke. Hawks fan are going to love him. Hoping he puts the bs that’s AZ aside and transforms into the top 6 guy he is.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I didn't even realize Dauphin wasn't on the Coyotes anymore, and now he's going back :laugh:

That's a pretty good haul for Duclair, IMO. Clendening is also going back to his original team, too.

Reactions: SI90

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I didn't even realize Dauphin wasn't on the Coyotes anymore, and now he's going back :laugh:

That's a pretty good haul for Duclair, IMO. Clendening is also going back to his original team, too.
It is? I mean, Dauphin was nothing, and Panik has been terrible and has a cap hit of 2.8mil this nad next year.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Clendening is not an NHL player. Purely AHL. Same is almost certainly true of Dauphin. Clendening wasn't working in Tucson and Dauphin has already proven to be a great fit in Tucson. That part of the deal is 100% an AHL deal in my mind. It's basically two trades. An AHL trade and an NHL trade.

It's just Duclair for Panik. Arizona loses big time.

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I witnessed AV destroy his career first hand. Clendening could be a very serviceable dman, better than Franson. He was just not developed at all by AV and his system.
The Hawks have had Clendening already (drafted him), he won't be on the team over anyone currently on the roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad