Proposal: Change of Scenery - Nolan Patrick for Jo Drouin

alasania94

Sep 28, 2017
Considering Drouin averages 49 points a season on average and makes 5 million, he is what he is. A assist first one way forward. People calling him a negative asset are out to lunch. He is what he is but he does put up 49 points consistently and that is something 60% of rostered NHL players on a yearly basis can’t do. Not to mention he’s improved his defensive play CONSIDERABLY this year + only signed for 1 more year...

other players making the same amount and produce considerably less.
Foligno, Zajac, Neil, Brown, Saad, Zucker, Little, Domi, Neilsen, Coyle, Silferberg, Dadonov, Johnson.

that’s more than half the players around his pay range. Philly fans acting like they’re not paying Hayes 7 million to put up the EXACT same average (49 points) lol

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Considering Drouin averages 49 points a season on average and makes 5 million, he is what he is. A assist first one way forward. People calling him a negative asset are out to lunch. He is what he is but he does put up 49 points consistently and that is something 60% of rostered NHL players on a yearly basis can’t do. Not to mention he’s improved his defensive play CONSIDERABLY this year + only signed for 1 more year...

other players making the same amount and produce considerably less.
Foligno, Zajac, Neil, Brown, Saad, Zucker, Little, Domi, Neilsen, Coyle, Silferberg, Dadonov, Johnson.

that’s more than half the players around his pay range. Philly fans acting like they’re not paying Hayes 7 million to put up the EXACT same average (49 points) lol

You've never been to our boards if you think Kevin Hayes isn't public enemy #1 among our fans.

We just aren't advocating getting ANOTHER overpaid guy when we don't have to.

Reactions: Tripod

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
.... but the both suck and one is paid 5.5 million to score 30 points and contribute literally nothing else.
And then Patrick isnt even good enough to play in the ECHL.

Maybe montreal does it to get out of the contract but its essentially trading crap for crap.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
.... but the both suck and one is paid 5.5 million to score 30 points and contribute literally nothing else.
And then Patrick isnt even good enough to play in the ECHL.

Maybe montreal does it to get out of the contract but its essentially trading crap for crap.
I think Patrick can put up better numbers next year. I can’t say I’m confident in even 30 pts but wouldn’t be shocked if he got 50 pts either.

Reactions: BrindamoursNose

malcb33

Apr 10, 2005
New Zealand
Lol I’ll take the guy with migraines over the guy with substance abuse issues
Are you referring to this?

"When he was asked if any speculation about Drouin checking himself into the NHL/NHLPA’s substance abuse program can be dismissed—unfortunately, some tweets were flying on this subject, though not from any credible sources or reporters—Ducharme said that could be scratched off the list"

Jonathan Drouin deserves privacy in leave of absence from Canadiens - Sportsnet.ca

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Montreal needs to sweeten the deal a bit, add a 2nd round pick perhaps

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad