CFL: Official Ottawa REDBLACKS Thread Part VI: 2016 GREY CUP CHAMPIONS Edition

gnr25

May 22, 2008
Ottawa
So there is a tailgate starting at 11am tomorrow, and stadium gates open at noon. So will they not be scanning tickets to enter the tailgate? And yet it says enter through gate 1 to get to the tailgate at gate 6.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I'm pretty excited for tomorrows game. I feel like this is the real Eastern Final, as I'm confident the winner of this game will play for the Grey Cup

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
What a start, buckle up. Diontae Spencer continues on a roll, with Ellingson, that's a pretty impressive pair. Funny seeing all the empty seats in the east end bleachers. You'd figure they'd tarp 'em. :)

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Suicide pass to Ellingson ...hope he's ok. He dropped a long pass earlier he's done that a few times this season.

Harris has gone a bit flat since throwing that bad pass for the interception

The defense had better pick it up or the game will get out of hand fast. Glenn is finding holes all over the place and the tackling is shoddy as heck. Good thing it's still within 1 TD right now. GO RBs...

Baltimore has been behind the play and beaten often so far today... he's got to find his legs

... and he gets beat again and gives up key yards leading to another Sask TD!!!

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Lindley, you idiot!

If they score here, it could be all over!

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
The Redblacks need to have an answer on defense here and get something going offensively. I’m more worried about the former.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Such a lack of execution! Big fumble recovery and only 3 points!

Then, they immediately allow a touchdown against! This game is LOST!

Barring a HUGE miracle, the RedBlacks will not appear in the Grey Cup game at home!

Terrible punt coverage!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad