GDT: CBJ vs Minnesota: 90s Throwback Night

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
The definition of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Incredible

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Well, can’t complain about overall effort through game but again another blown 3rd period and loss.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
The most funny thing about that was they were actually doing OK with their lead and then Danforth had the opportunity to put the game away, but instead that happens. They just flat out refuse to win.

It is room for optimism at least that our 3rd period losses appear to be more random and less obvious, it's not like we've been spending the whole 3rd period in our zone like earlier in the year.

I think the play style has improved but the composure still has a way to go.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
Well, another year. Severson on the other hand…..Sometimes I think they’re simply marginal upgrades over last years Bjork, Christianson, Bayreuther, et al.
We do play one of the dumbest defensive systems I have seen in quite some time so it's tough to say.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Well, another year. Severson on the other hand…..Sometimes I think they’re simply marginal upgrades over last years Bjork, Christianson, Bayreuther, et al.

I've liked Severson since he's returned.

We do play one of the dumbest defensive systems I have seen in quite some time so it's tough to say.

I don't know what defensive system asks Provorov to give the puck away there. It's like he's got horse blinders on.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
So good luck to Minnesota... .

Sillinger's line is playing excellent offense, battling at the boards, in front of the opposing net, always pressuring d-men using speed and agressive play. Cole was spectacular today. But playing without the puck is not their strong suit yet.

Voronkov's play was soft, there's not as much aggression.

Honestly, the lines of Fantilli and Roslovic didn't impress me. Some good shifts and that's all.

Bean and Boqvist played great. If I saw the number right, Provorov had quite a few stupid turnovers whose cherry on the cake was the Wilds third goal.

Tarasov may have been able to save the 3 goal, but he's the last one to blame.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad