GDT: CBJ vs Florida Panthers 1:00 PM

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Voronkov with a well deserved goal…….Was sad to see Laine show little emotion despite being a key assist on the play

VABUCK

Oct 31, 2014
Midlothian, VA
Really bad showing from Gudbranson. The hit was dirty, sure but that was extremely selfish to jump Cousins knowing full well you were going to dig the team in a deeper hole than they were already in.

One of the more pathetic displays of selfish hockey I've seen in a long time
If the Jackets were in the playoffs hunt I might agree with you but they're not. Gudbranson sent a message that cheap shots will be dealt with on this team.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Really bad showing from Gudbranson. The hit was dirty, sure but that was extremely selfish to jump Cousins knowing full well you were going to dig the team in a deeper hole than they were already in.

Standing up for yourself when you get cheapshotted is selfish? Oh my! Get a clue

Last edited:

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada

Cousins is a rat that never answers for his dirty shit, Gudbranson should have dinner paid for by the boys tonight

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Emotion doesnt add points in the standings so it would be pointless, so im told
Those are the people who do not understand the psychology of sports. Emotion needs to be harnessed, but should never be absent.

In regards to the coach, it's the same reason why baseball managers argue with the ump and get thrown out of the game - to show they have the team's back and to rally them.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Thanks Guddy. I understand you was angry but .... . :mad:
Our PK was great. But 10 minutes is 10 minutes. :thumbu::thumbu::thumbu:
Chinny's goal was excellent.
Dima is a monster in the front of the net.
Laine's pass was genial.

Poor Patrik, has -3 (-4+1), yet he's not guilty of a single goal.

Florida has excellent puck possession, forchecking. And Barkov

Last edited:

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Lumii_20231210_215438456.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad