Value of: CBJ: Boone Jenner, Ryan Murray and a #1 for......what?

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
That package gets you Duchene or Drouin, not MacK or Draisaitl.

This package gets you somewhere in the middle between Duchene/Drouin and MacK/Drai. It's been pretty widely agreed upon lately that Murray+Milano+1st for Duchene works.

Now back on topic, what would you like on the Flames for this package? Do you see Murray staying healthy (Just from a hypothesis)?

Many of Murray's injuries have been fluke injuries, such as when Johansen fell on Murray's leg, Murray blocking a shot with his hand (and breaking it), Seabrook giving Murray a cheap headshot, etc. So it's not like he has a wear and tear issue.

From Calgary, I'm not really sure what you guys would be willing to part with. What would you offer? Obviously we'd have interest in Monahan but I doubt you'd consider that

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
This package gets you somewhere in the middle between Duchene/Drouin and MacK/Drai. It's been pretty widely agreed upon lately that Murray+Milano+1st for Duchene works.

Many of Murray's injuries have been fluke injuries, such as when Johansen fell on Murray's leg, Murray blocking a shot with his hand (and breaking it), Seabrook giving Murray a cheap headshot, etc. So it's not like he has a wear and tear issue.

From Calgary, I'm not really sure what you guys would be willing to part with. What would you offer? Obviously we'd have interest in Monahan but I doubt you'd consider that

Eh well for Monahan I want Bjorkstrand and Wennberg lol for a Monahan+ package, but I don't think that deal would be made lol. By staying healthy hypothesis I'm specifically talking about the severity of the injuries. Like if it's just an arm/leg injury, or if it's something that takes away more of your life expectancy (Aka a concussion, etc.)? Because if it's the latter, it's risky for both Murray and NHL teams in general to have him long term.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
He doesn't have concussion issues. Just occasional bad luck.

Looking at Murray's numbers last year if you didn't watch him will make you think he didn't play well but they aren't indicative of anything. The numbers don't tell you that the only real way to get the best from Savard or JJ is to keep them together meaning Murray was stuck on the bottom pair. The numbers also won't tell you Murray's partner was a rookie who never played on NA ice and he he had to shelter him on his off side. He was however the most trusted to put out there ever game in every key defensive shift whether it be end game or whatever.

Basically look at team NA in the WHC if you want to know his skill. He's a 2/3 At age 23... there's plenty of value. Not likely a lot of fans will see it because they can't watch every team every game and know this stuff but other teams will know true value.

Brent Burns Beard