Carolina Panthers

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I love that Peppers is back. Munnerlyn? I wasn't a huge fan of him in is first stint, but it would be hard to do worse in the secondary than last season, and we did also just sign Mike Adams, so I'm happy enough. With Peppers, Munnerlyn, and Adams, our defense should be a lot better, but you do worry about the age and injury potential there.

Reactions: Identity404

Jerkob Slavin

Likable Jerk
Mar 8, 2012
Monroe, NC
I love that Peppers is back. Munnerlyn? I wasn't a huge fan of him in is first stint, but it would be hard to do worse in the secondary than last season, and we did also just sign Mike Adams, so I'm happy enough. With Peppers, Munnerlyn, and Adams, our defense should be a lot better, but you do worry about the age and injury potential there.

Munnerlyn was ranked by PFF right behind Bradberry for CB performance last season. He is a HUGE upgrade for CB3. I was concerned about his age, but was shocked to find out he is only 28.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
You Panthers fans will love Curtis Samuel. Very similar, fast-twitch explosive player like McCaffrey, but more of a receiver than a between the tackles runner. The thought of running the triple option with Cam, McCaffrey, and Samuel is bananas.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad