Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
237938-Carolina-Panthers-We-Own-The-South.jpg

CalUK

Feb 16, 2015
Scotland
I've only ever watched the Panthers once. It was this year's superbowl. Good for learning the game tho, the BBC had some ex NFLer in the studio who explained alot of what was going on. I really didn't know many of the rules before.

I didn't realise the season was back already. I was gonna keep up with the Panthers this season as well.

Reactions: Identity404

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I still kick myself for not buying PSLs after the 2-14 season.

Fun fact, I was at one of the only 2 wins. Lol. Hinesight 20/20 and all.

San Francisco or Arizona? I was at the Arizona game but we had to leave early. That was only the second time I saw them win, the first was against New England in 2005. Little payback from about 20 months prior.

God the NFC West was brutal that season. But not as brutal as having Matt Moore and Jimmy Clausen being the quarterbacks. :help:

Last edited:

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
San Francisco or Arizona? I was at the Arizona game but we had to leave early. That was only the second time I saw them win, the first was against New England in 2005. Little payback from about 20 months prior.

God the NFC West was brutal that season. But not as brutal as having Matt Moore and Jimmy Clausen being the quarterbacks. :help:

I was at the San Fran game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad