Post-Game Talk: Carbery Bunny

3 Stars

• Total voters

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Kakko looked good for his first game back. Mika and Kreider still useless. So are Brodzinski and Bonino. Wheeler and Goodrow slightly less useless than those previous two, but still useless.

Love Laf's game this season. His next step is finishing on more of his chances, but he's making plays like he did in Juniors. Some unreal passes like that point blank to Kakko from behind the goal line through two defensemen. For the amount of high danger plays he makes, the puck rarely goes the other way as a result. Very responsible with the puck.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Good first but then they just got really sloppy and let Washington dictate the game. I know they had some chances in the third but it was mostly off shifts at the end of a PP. Still too many useless and slow as shit players on this team, along with a 1st line that provides basically nothing. Our best hope is Chytil or another center coming in, shoring up that 3rd line that will provide offense.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Bonino is on the shortlist of worst players to play for the Rangers since the lockout. Here's the whole list:

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

I don't care what his role is or that he doesn't play a lot. In the 8-9 minutes he plays, the other team is getting half their offense.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Listening to kakko

He’s been skating for a month. A month!

And he’s been working out HARD. For a while now.

This leads me very much to believe that yes they A wanted him to heal but B they very much wanted him to get in shape. He wasn’t to start the year. No one can tell me otherwise. They probably reset him completely. Feel like they’re doing similar for chytil right now. He looked very strong tonight. Totally different than he did at the start of the year.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Bonino is on the shortlist of worst players to play for the Rangers since the lockout. Here's the whole list:

View attachment 803100

View attachment 803102

I don't care what his role is or that he doesn't play a lot. In the 8-9 minutes he plays, the other team is getting half their offense.
biggest issue with Lavi right now. He's missing the forest for the trees.

He's so zoomed in on 'ohmuhgud, he wins faceoffs and leads league in blocks shots' ... he's getting caved and produces zero offense. He's not a NHL player.

Reactions: Ail

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
Absolutely impressed with Laf's play this game. He's struggling to put them in the back of the net, but his persistence pays off. Drew a shit ton of penalties with his drive as well. One thing he needs to do, and it'll be extremely difficult, is to get the pass first mentality of out of his head when he's in the slot. He was open alone right in front of the goalie and passes it to no one. It's that instinct right there he's lacking, but you can't fault him alone for that, because this team will pass until they are blue in the face, wonder why they're only winning by one against mid-teams, and then cry that they're not being blown out when they lose close to middling teams.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA

View attachment 803100

View attachment 803102

Can you print that and send it to Drury. Mark it on the outside of the envelope “Confidential and Personal “.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
also we desperately need to change D-Pairings.

Get Fox away from Lindgren. Try KAM somewhere else.

Whether it's KAM Fox or Gus Fox. Maybe put the two anchors together? two negatives make a positive? you know maths

KAM Fox
Gus Schneids
Lindgren Trouba
Might as well

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I wasn't able to give the game my complete attention: did Kakko get moved off of the Kreider-Zbad line at some point? Or did he just get a handful of post powerplay shifts away from them or something?

Some reason that he was able to put up 13/10 (CF/CA) while the gentiles were 5/11 and 4/11 respectively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad