Post-Game Talk: Caps/Boltz 7pm (punch, pie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Like, this isn't just a bad game or a blip at this point right? They front office and coaching staff have to realize there's a legitimate problem at this point and just "Try harder" isn't gonna fix it.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
This team is starting to look likes Oates is coaching it. Odd man breaks galore against and an inability to get them for themselves.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
He missed the net calm down with the praise. If that was a 4th liner it would of been a sick snipe though I guarantee.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
I dont get it. They can destroy penguins and play like a champ, then something like this

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Like, this isn't just a bad game or a blip at this point right? They front office and coaching staff have to realize there's a legitimate problem at this point and just "Try harder" isn't gonna fix it.
They do seem tuned out.

Whoever scores first probably wins this one.

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
You do have to wonder about starting Kuznetsov, Burakovsky and Orlov with a second-game rookie for a defensive zone start?

Caps Circle

Jan 19, 2015
Chantilly, VA
Beagle deserves a scratch, can't make a good pass and can't even handle the puck, just a turn over machine.

Why are all of your opinions wrong?

Really don't get all the doom and gloom. Caps are playing badly, sure, but they're not being beaten, neither team looks better than the other. And this team has been to back-to-back conference finals, so it's a damn good team, even without Stamkos.

And as I write this, we take a penalty. Doesn't help my case, I suppose.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
So that burst from Carlson last game was a one-time thing. That, TopFourLov and slumping forwards make for a bad mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad