Post-Game Talk: Capitals vs Bruins 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
He has been fine for a 23 year old playing in his first 10 games on the bottom line. Not sure what you or Trotz are expecting out of him.
I ex
He plays about one game out of every three, and when he does, he gets 8 min. Tough to get much going with that TOI
I don't understand what the big deal is. I'd rather have O'Brien in the lineup

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I don't understand what the big deal is. I'd rather have O'Brien in the lineup

Not a huge deal either way. I just think if they will show a little patience with Walker and let him play a few games in a row, he has bigger potential upside than LOB.

Walker’s speed, tenacity, and puck pursuit could help us, in my view. He could play a Sheary/Rust type role for us.

O’Brien, long term, doesn’t look like an NHLer to me. Big body and tough, i guess, but we already have other big bodies. We need speed. Just my $.02.

Reactions: Corby78

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Breakaways have never been his strength but I agree he has gotten worse. He would have been better oof blasting one from the top of the faceoff circle

Until the age of 25 he was automatic on breakaways. Maybe it's the speed at which he used to come up with the puck, or the fact that he had better hands back then. He's never been good at shootouts, but with a wrist shot like his, he should be scoring all the time on breakaways/shootouts. If I were him, I wouldn't try to make a move, I'd just blast it through the goalie's legs.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Orlov - Bowey apparently doing work.

9 - Bowey
Djoos - 2
44 - 74

When our #1 comes back? :sarcasm:

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Until the age of 25 he was automatic on breakaways. Maybe it's the speed at which he used to come up with the puck, or the fact that he had better hands back then. He's never been good at shootouts, but with a wrist shot like his, he should be scoring all the time on breakaways/shootouts. If I were him, I wouldn't try to make a move, I'd just blast it through the goalie's legs.
That's what he did in Ottawa

Marchand out?? Oh Boston fans Will join isles fans in the hate Wilson club

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad