Post-Game Talk: Capitals vs. BJs at 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
??

We could easily do same thing Pens did with Sullivan and Caps did with Boudreau. Bring up the AHL coach.

Mann should be here at midseason if Caps still look like crap by then IMO.

But from all that's been said/herad of about Mann is he's just another version of Trotz. A defensively responsible coach, with maybe just a little more predication on the forecheck.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
??

We could easily do same thing Pens did with Sullivan and Caps did with Boudreau. Bring up the AHL coach.

Mann should be here at midseason if Caps still look like crap by then IMO.

I wonder if Ted won't do that because he does not want to pay a coach not to coach the team. I think his comments on costs of operating MCI center, plus how terrible the Wizards are makes me think he may be a little more financially cautious than in the past.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
This team is worse than last year. They are still good but man they have regressed. They are slow, turn the puck over way too much, and lack any creativity offensively. I really think this team needs to make a trade or two in order to be able to make a deep run.
I'm beginning to think you might be right :(

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
That is why NHL refs are an absolute joke. Blue Jacket player owes Eller's stick a dinner after that…

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
That was an awful awful call. Eller had the body position. The blue jacket was holding eller's stick. CBJ was guilty of both holding the stick and embellishment

Coldplay619

Oct 17, 2010
I wonder how long this Beagle experiment will last.

Wouldn't surprise me if Ovi goes on a career long goal drought.

Two of the lines are alright, the other two need to switch centres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad