Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Red Wings | 4-1 (Lindholm x2, Zadorov, Miller) | Stay Classy!

LemonSauceD

Instigator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria

Attachments

• 1708063431372.png
    1708063431372.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 1

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Other than Demko, who's all-world right now, the two best players on the ice were the ex-Flames Lindholm and Zadorov.

I really hope Allvin can find way to bring both these guys back with contract extensions. Not sure how it can happen with all the cap constraints, but these are the kind of team-first guys you can win with.

Chaos Giraffe

Dec 1, 2004
Vancouver
He'll likely go down as the leader for every goaltending statistic in franchise history.

Might not have the same skill level as Lou, but he has the resilience of McLean.

As great of a goalie Luongo was, he had a knack for letting in untimely goals, or have a stinker of a game.

Of the 40 games from Demko this season, how many poor games or even softies has he had this season? Off the top of my head, he probably had like 2 bad games, and maybe like under 5 soft goals.

Reactions: B-rock

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Other than Demko, who's all-world right now, the two best players on the ice were the ex-Flames Lindholm and Zadorov.

I really hope Allvin can find way to bring both these guys back with contract extensions. Not sure how it can happen with all the cap constraints, but these are the kind of team-first guys you can win with.

Getting Zadorov for a 5th round pick at a time of need from a divisional rival should get Allvin GM of the Year.

As great of a goalie Luongo was, he had a knack for letting in untimely goals, or have a stinker of a game.

Of the 40 games from Demko this season, how many poor games or even softies has he had this season? Off the top of my head, he probably had like 2 bad games, and maybe like under 5 soft goals.
Markstrom was the same way. So f***ing talented but got in his own head.

Demko is actually most like Schneider. Technically sound, mentally stable, does all the little things right.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
You also have to give a shout-out to Hoglander......he's rapidly becoming such a dynamic forward....some of his 'dirty dangles' are almost worth the price of admission.

If they leave him on that line with Pettersson and Lindholm, I could see him finishing the season with 25-30 goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad