Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
IMG_1606.jpeg
Kirill the Thrill!

Last edited:

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I think Sillinger is pretty underrated. He does a lot on that line, defends, he clears ice, plays well without the puck, and he's definitely a better player than Danforth. Just the kind of center Gaudreau needs. Chinakhov's play also allows Johnny to hold the puck more. In addition, Yegor is an excellent player with an excellent shot.

In my opinion Roslovic is a stand alone unit, another player would be a good fit for Machenko and Voronkov.

Johnson and Fantilli need another player like Bemstrom.

Right now Boqvist is our best defenseman.

Elvis did play well, but if you notice the Canucks players didn't have the shooting positions that the Jets and Seattle players did.

It is my "sofa view". ;)

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Im sure some will be upset about Elvis' comments as usual but I love it. Stick it to the guys who clearly havent had your back. Hope the dude excels wherever he plays
And for whatever has been reports that there are some in the locker room with a problem with Elvis, I saw a group of guys that looked happy for him on the ice after the game was over.

Maybe those who have a problem with him are Jarmo's golden children.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
And for whatever has been reports that there are some in the locker room with a problem with Elvis, I saw a group of guys that looked happy for him on the ice after the game was over.

Maybe those who have a problem with him are Jarmo's golden children.
Who are his golden children? I just assumed all the players despise him

Reactions: thebus88

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Who are his golden children? I just assumed all the players despise him
That's a valid question but I saw happy people celebrating with him on the ice today. I don't know who. I couldn't see numbers from my spot but I certainly suspect Jarmo plays favorites. Not the reaction you'd expect from most of the team if they despised the guy.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
That's a valid question but I saw happy people celebrating with him on the ice today. I don't know who. I couldn't see numbers from my spot but I certainly suspect Jarmo plays favorites. Not the reaction you'd expect from most of the team if they despised the guy.
I meant I assumed all the players despise Jarmo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad